Module 4 : Gratitude
The module is presented in video format on the left.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module contents and links to videos and other course materials is available to download in the links box below.
Please use the “Contact” link in the menu above if you have any questions.
2. Gratitude heart graphic 03m.34s
3. Definition of gratitude 04m.24s
4. Video “A Good Day” 05m.32s
5. “A Good Day” David Steindl Last 06m.05s
6. The “cycle’ of gratitude 07m.08s
7. The ‘heart’ of positive psychology? 09m.23s
8. What do you think? 10m.42s
9. Video “Gratitude In Action” 11m.25s
10. Three good things 12m.12s
11. Write a gratitude letter 13m.40s
12. Reflective questions 15m.22s
13. Reading 16m.06s