The Realizing Resilience Masterclass© is a training programme based on the evidence-based science of resilience. On this course you will learn how to increase your own resilience and you will be provided with all the materials you need to deliver high-quality training sessions to others, under your own brand.
Resilience training has been shown to improve mental health, increase subjective wellbeing and enhance work performance.
The course is led by psychologist and researcher Hugo Alberts PhD, a leading academic and researcher in the field of positive psychology. He is dedicated to providing people with scientific theory as well as hands-on tools, which are proven to increase wellbeing.
Who will benefit from this course?
The Realizing Resilience Masterclass© will be of interest to anyone wishing to increase their own resilience as well as therapists, psychologists, coaches, educators, healthcare professionals, HR managers and those wanting to deliver high-quality resilience training and coaching.
The masterclass is ideal if you feel passionate about helping others be more resilient when they deal with life challenges
What will I gain from this course?
- Knowledge and materials you need to create your own branded workshops, training programs and treatment plans for clients
- Addition of resilience training to your professional practice and CV
- Ability to help others bounce back from adverse life events
- Mastery of fundamental resilience skills
- Experience of how to apply evidence based resilience practices
- Insight of how resilience enhances wellbeing
- Possession of a unique set of tools at your disposal
What is included?
The Realizing Resilience Masterclass© is a complete, 6-module resilience training template for practitioners that teaches how to master and implement the most important pillars of resilience. It includes –
- 19 Train-the-Trainer videos
- Live recordings of the Realize Resilience Masterclass
- The Practitioner handbook (available as an ebook and PDF)
- Course Workbook
- PDF of 14 exercises for your participants
- Community-section to interact with fellow practitioners
- Recommended books, articles, films, videos and quotes
- Lifetime updates
- Dedicated support
How can I use the course materials?
Purchase of the Realizing Resilience Masterclass© grants you ‘Extended Usage Rights’. This allows you to use the course materials, client workbook, exercises and Powerpoints under your own name, brand and logo for teaching, coaching, counselling and therapeutic purposes.
How long is the masterclass?
The Realizing Resilience Masterclass© contains 6 hours of video content plus additional in depth written material and instructions. It is estimated that the masterclass could be completed in one week of full time study. However, you can complete the course at your own pace.
Is there a deadline for completion?
There is no deadline for completing the masterclass so you can work at a pace that fits in with your own schedule. You will be entitled to lifetime updates and dedicated support for as long as you need to complete the lessons. Once you have finished all the lessons, you will be able to download your certificate of completion from the learning environment.
When can I start?
As soon as you have purchased The Realizing Resilience Masterclass© you will be taken to the online learning environment where you start immediately.
How much does it cost?
To discover more about this course and to get up to date information on pricing, click HERE
This clip is a short promotional video for the Realising Resillience Course and provides a brief overview of the main elements.