The module is presented in video format above.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module content is available to download in the links box below.
Links to the video(s) and other materials contained in this module are provided in the links box below.
Please use the “Contact” link in the menu above if you have any questions.
2. Reflective questions 01m.26s
3. The ‘Psychology’ of Hope 01m.53s
4. Snyder quote 05m.00s
5. Video “Ormie The Pig” 06m.00s
6. The parts and sequence of hope 07m.20s
7. Characteristics of the model 13m.46s
8. Areas of focus for hope? 15m.34s
9. The goal? 16m.48s
10. Characteristics of a goal 17m.16s
11. Will power? 17m.51s
12. Way power? 19m.07s
13. Using this concept of hope 20m:14s
14. Reading 21m.32s
15. Reflective questions 22m:48s