Module 6 : Resilience
The module is presented in video format on the left.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module contents and links to videos and other course materials is is available to download in the links box below.
Please use this contact form if you have any questions.
2. Resilience research 00m.47s
3. Trait or context specific 02m.25s
4. If resilience was an object 04m.20s
5. Definition 05m.25s
6. Six aspects of resilience research 06m.07s
7. What do you think? 07m.36s
8. A Sonja Lyubomirsky view 08m.18s
9. The Penn Resiliency Program 09m.22s
10. The Penn Resiliency Program: In summary 10m.52s
11. The resilience factor 12m.42s
12. Practice your resilience skills 19m.55s
13. Video “The Dawn Wall” 21m.56s
14. Reflective questions 22m.24s
15. Reading 22m.51s