Module 5 : Strengths
The module is presented in video format on the left.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module contents and links to videos and other course materials is available to download in the links box below.
Please use the “Contact” link in the menu above if you have any questions.
2. What do you think? 04m.02s
3. Explore the VIA website 05m.20s
4. Take the VIA questionnaire 06m.15s
5. VIA survey results 06m.56s
6. Strengths definition 09m.20s
7. Six virtues 10m.50s
8. VIA classification of character strengths 15m.10s
9. Strengths spotting 15m.27s
10. Strength models 17m.04s
11. Create a strengths superhero 18m.54s
12. Strength appreciation 20m.10s
13. The ‘golden Mean’ of Strengths 21m.23s
14. Returning to strength spotting 24m.05s
15. Strengths and famous people 25m.05s
16. A strengths-based approach 25m.20s
17. Reflective questions 26m.04s
18. Reading 29m.34s