Module 3 : Positive Emotions
The module is presented in video format on the left.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module contents and links to videos and other course materials is available to download in the links box below.
Please use the “Contact” link in the menu above if you have any questions.
2. What do you think? 00m.45s
3. Definition of an emotion 01m.11s
4. Video “The Wedding Party” 01m.33s
5. Create a list of emotions 01m.52s
6. Negative emotions 02m.52s
7. Negative bias 04m.21s
8. Positive or negative 06m.05s
9. Aristotle quote 06m.34s
10. Positive emotions 07m.29s
11. Positive emotions list 08m.48s
12. Broaden and build theory 11m.07s
13. Positive emotions metaphor 12m.57s
14. Positivity ratio 13m.16s
15. Positivity ratio 5:1 14m.52s
16. Reflective questions 15m.31s
17. Reading 15m.52s