Module 1 : What Is Positive Psychology
The module is presented in video format on the left.
Please pause the video to give yourself time to complete the written and reflective exercises.
There is a drop-down menu below with a list of video chapters to help you navigate through the contents should you wish to review any parts.
A PDF of the module contents and links to videos and other course materials is is available to download in the links box below.
Please use this contact form if you have any questions.
2. What do you think? 03m.36s
3. Originators 04m.01s
4. Range of the discipline of psychology 06m.38s
5. Video “What is……” 08m.25s
6. Early days 09m.03s
7. What do you think? 09m.59s
8. Please consider 10m.54s
9. Definitions of Positive Psychology 11m.42s
10. Missing definitions 14m.42s
11. Choose or create your own definition 16m.56s
12. Reflective questions 17m.19s
13. Reading 18m.07s